You are here:
RURAL ECONIMIC DEVELOPMENT AND PLANNING
Mrs PAX DUNYWA Ms BULELWA FILITA
DIRECTOR :REDP EXUCITIVE SERCETARY: REDP OFFICE
Email :email@example.com Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Alt Email :email@example.com Phone :047 501 6445
Phone : 047 501 6445
Abridged Profile – Mrs P.A.X Dunywa
Surname : Dunywa
Name : Petronella Andiswa Xoliswa
1. Director Rural Economic & Development Planning – O.R Tambo District Municipality – 2008 to date
2. Acting Municipal Manager – O.R Tambo District Municipality – One Year
3. Senior Lecturer for MBA & BBA (Economic, Business Management and Entrepreneurship) – Management College of Southern Africa – One Year Five Months.
4. Educator at Zingisa Comprehensive high School – Department of Education – Twelve Years
1. Municipal Finance Development Program (CPMD) – Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
2. Masters Business Administration (MBA – Investment And Portfolio Management) – Management College Of Southern Africa
3. Bachelor Of Commerce (B. Comm – Major Subjects Economics And Business Management.) – Walter Sisulu University Eastern Cape
4. Post Graduate Diploma In Education (H.D.E – Accounting & Economics) – Walter Sisulu University
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE & CORE COMPETENCIES
1. RESEARCH SKILLS – 2.5 years
Presented a paper at an international business conference on entrepreneurial support initiatives in Maurituis, September 2007. Sponsors of the conference: Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Tshwane University of Technology, Management College of Southern Africa and North West University
Wrote an article on “Factors resulting to poor performance” published through the Mancosa Journal of Management a research project for my dissertation for the MBA qualification in 2005.
2. MANAGERIAL EXPERTSE – 12 YEARS
11th November 2014 to 30th November 2015 : Acting Municipal Manager O.R Tambo District Municipality.
2008 TO DATE : Director Planning and Development Department with a staff component of 47 employees from June 2008 for a five year fixed term contract and futher four years from February 2014.
2005 to 2008 : Coordinator for undergraduate programmes at the Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA). Internal Examiner for Economics with reference to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Year 1, year 2 and year 3 at MANCOSA. Internal examiner for Micro-Economics with reference to MBA Foundation Phase at MANCOSA
2003 to 2005 : Deputy chairperson of the Zingisa School Finance Committee. Chairperson of the School Budgeting Team. Prepare and compile annual financial statements for the institution.
3. ENTREPRENEURIAL AND LED RELATED SKILLS
Lecturer for Entrepreneurship at MANCOSA, which assists prospective entrepreneurs in starting own business and keeping a business viable and successful. Advise the in preparing business plans and on running and managing business projects. Conducting education & training workshops on Project Management and Entrepreneurship.
4. OTHER SKILLS AND COMPLETENCIES
Facilitator for Revised National Curriculum Statement (RNCS) and Outcomes Based Education (OBE) training workshops for educators in 2006
5. PERSONAL QUALITIES AND CORE COMPETENCIES
Hardworking, dedicated, innovative, energetic, ability to work under pressure and a good communicator